AMS will provide investment management services and financial planning to help you make the most difficult financial decisions at the most difficult times. Our expertise includes:
- Retirement, 401K, IRA Plans, IRA Rollovers
- Asset Management, Investment Management and Wealth Preservation
- Protection Against Financial Disasters, Recessions and Inflation
- College Funding Strategies and Financial Planning for Education
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
We pride ourselves on educating our clients so that they can make informed decisions rather than be victims of great salesmanship. Thank you for the trust you’ve placed with us.
Our financial planners avoid potential conflicts of interest by working solely for you. Our success is attributed to the philosophy that we will always place our client’s best interests ahead of our own.
We work with people of all ages from all walks of life and all across the country. You receive personal attention. Whether you are building assets for the future–or seeking to protect, enjoy, and pass on those you already have– AMS is ready to help with sound, objective, professional advice.
If you want to learn more call us at (317) 577-6912
AMS provides a monthly video newsletter so you will always know what is happening in the markets and how your assets are being carefully managed. See the most recent newsletters below:
- AMS Newsletter – October 2013 October ended with the S&P 500 up 3.6% after the government shutdown issues evaporated. The markets don’t seem concerned about health care news. Indicators like employment and GDP may have an impact on future markets.
- AMS Newsletter – September 2013 Last month markets reversed from down in August to up in September. Small caps and large international assets delivered better returns so our diversification helped. Government shutdown in October and will role into the debt ceiling debate on October 17th.
- AMS Newsletter – August 2013 It’s been a few months since our last monthly video, but here it is! In this video we talk about market activity and adjustments made recently. We also go over allocations, volatility and risk management. Have you logged onto Fidelity.com to view your account online? Account information is available 24/7. To get started you will ...