AMS will provide investment management services and financial planning to help you make the most difficult financial decisions at the most difficult times. Our expertise includes:
- Retirement, 401K, IRA Plans, IRA Rollovers
- Asset Management, Investment Management and Wealth Preservation
- Protection Against Financial Disasters, Recessions and Inflation
- College Funding Strategies and Financial Planning for Education
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
We pride ourselves on educating our clients so that they can make informed decisions rather than be victims of great salesmanship. Thank you for the trust you’ve placed with us.
Our financial planners avoid potential conflicts of interest by working solely for you. Our success is attributed to the philosophy that we will always place our client’s best interests ahead of our own.
We work with people of all ages from all walks of life and all across the country. You receive personal attention. Whether you are building assets for the future–or seeking to protect, enjoy, and pass on those you already have– AMS is ready to help with sound, objective, professional advice.
If you want to learn more call us at (317) 577-6912
AMS provides a monthly video newsletter so you will always know what is happening in the markets and how your assets are being carefully managed. See the most recent newsletters below:
- AMS Newsletter – February 2013 – Some Points for Optimism Hi everyone. Welcome to the February 2013 newsletter. Let’s review the market activity for February and talk a little about the economy. Looking back at the markets for February, we saw a gain in the S&P 500 of just over 1%. International markets were down by almost 1% and our bond market was down as yields ...
- AMS Newsletter – January 2013 – Good Start to 2013 Welcome to the January 2013 newsletter. 2013 is certainly off to a great start as far as the stock market is concerned. Let’s take a look back at the unexpected performance for the month: the S&P 500 was up just over 5% which was surprising considering that at the end of Dec we were faced with ...
- AMS Newsletter – December 2012 – Fiscal Cave in at the 11th Hour Welcome to the December 2012 Asset Management Strategies newsletter. I hope that everybody had a great holiday. Where do we start? Before we get into the fiscal cliff debacle, let’s look at December’s market action and then the entire 2012 year. The S&P was up 1.19% for the month of December, which was basically all in ...